Learn more about the team that will take to the boards at the London Aquatics Centre, 27-29 March, for the FINA/CNSG Diving World Series 2020.
By virtue of their success in last year’s series and at the FINA World Championships in Gwangju, Jack Laugher, Tom Daley and Grace Reid secured automatic spots for all four rounds, as have GB pairings in both the Men’s 3m and Men’s 10m Synchro events.
At the 2019 edition Jack Laugher and Tom Daley were crowned overall series champions in the 3m Springboard and 10m Platform respectively, whilst Great Britain won six medals in total.
British Diving Team for the FINA Diving World Series London
- Robyn Birch (Mixed 10m Synchro)
- Eden Cheng ( Women's 10m Synchro)
- Tom Daley (Men's 10m Platform, Men's 10m Synchro, Mixed 3m Synchro)
- Dan Goodfellow (Men's 3m Synchro)
- Jack Laugher (Men's 3m Springboard, Men's 3m Synchro)
- Matty Lee (Men's 10m Synchro)
- Grace Reid (Women's 3m Springboard, Women's 3m Synchro, Mixed 3m Synchro)
- Kat Torrance (Women's 3m Synchro)
- Lois Toulson (Women's 10m Synchro)
- Noah Williams (Mixed 10m Synchro)
Learn more about the team competing at the finale of the 2020 FINA Diving World Series here.
International ones to watch
London will host an incredible line-up of international athletes as the final leg of the 2020 FINA/CNSG Diving World Series. Find out more about five names that could well be taking to the boards of the London Aquatics Centre in March with our ones to watch article.
There are 10 events on the programme of the FINA/CNSG Diving World Series:
- Men's 3m Springboard
- Men's 10m Platform
- Men's 3m Synchro
- Men’s 10m Synchro
- Mixed 3m Synchro
- Mixed 10m Synchro
- Women's 3m Springboard
- Women's 10m Platform
- Women's 3m Synchro
- Women’s 10m Synchro
The full event schedule can be found here