In this section you will find links to a range of documents to aid Technical Officials at swimming events and competitions. Simply click on the links provided to access the documents.
Officials' event and competition information
- British Swimming officials' protocols for referees and control room supervisors: BS Officials Protocol - Referee AOE Supervisor
- Swiss Timing (Omega) Statement regarding Automatic Relay Takeover Equipment
- Daktronics Statement regarding Automatic Relay Takeover Equipment
- British Swimming officials' protocols for parades at Ponds Forge 2 x 25m
- British Swimming officials' protocols for parades at Ponds Forge 50m
- British Swimming officials' generic briefing
- British Swimming protocols for using radios at events and competitions
- British Swimming protocol for a Call Room
Applications to officiate at National Championships
Technical Officials are now invited to apply to officiate at the following Championships. All applicants must be qualified at least to Judge Level 1 and must possess a valid official's licence.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.
To ensure you do not miss any future opportunities, please register for Swimming Officials News.