General resources for Officials
Below you will find a range of resources for swimming officials, from general announcements to regular newsletters. To download them simply click on the link provided. And remember to bookmark the page as it will be changing regularly.
- FINA Swimming Rules Update September 2017
- FINA Swimming Rule Interpretations September 2017
- ASA and British Swimming Medical Committee - Position Statement Regarding the Use of Tape in Swimming Competitions
- British Swimming Officials Group updated guidance for the determination of Race Results - April 2014
- Automatic Officiating Equipment User Information
Sign up to the British Swimming officials newsletter here.
- British Swimming Disqualification Reporting Form
- Open Water Disqualification Reporting Form
- IPC Swimming Technical Officials' Operating Manual This manual is to assist Technical Officials in regard to officiating when athletes with impairments are competing.