General resources for Officials
Below you will find a range of resources for swimming officials, from general announcements to regular newsletters. To download them simply click on the link provided. And remember to bookmark the page as it will be changing regularly.
- FINA RULE SW 4.4 - THE START and FINA RULE SW 9.1 - MEDLEY SWIMMING - Interpretation
- FINA Swimming Rules Update - January 2015
- ASA and British Swimming Medical Committee - Position Statement Regarding the Use of Tape in Swimming Competitions
- British Swimming Officials Group updated guidance for the determination of Race Results - April 2014
- FINA Statement regarding Rules SW7.6 and SW8.4 - January 2014: FINA separated hands statement
- FINA Swimming Rules Update - Oct 2013
- FINA Interpretation of Breaststroke issued 14th March 2012
- British Swimming Officials' swimwear announcement
- Automatic Officiating Equipment User Information
Sign up to the British Swimming officials newsletter here.
- Open Water Disqualification Reporting Form
- IPC Swimming Technical Officials' Operating Manual This manual is to assist Technical Officials in regard to officiating when athletes with impairments are competing.