Welcome to the British Swimming Poolside Accreditation application page.
Please take note of the procedure for poolside accreditation for British Swimming Events HERE
Please be aware that you will require a valid safeguarding qualification to apply for Coach Passes for any British Swimming or Swim England event as of 1st January 2018.
Applications for all 2018 British Swimming events are now open.
How to Apply
- ASA and WASA Members:
- Log into Membership Options
- After you have logged in you will see instructions at the top of the page for checking your required documents are up to date
- The system will display your eligibility for available events and highlight areas where further action is required
- If the minimum requirements are met for a specific event, you will see the option to 'Purchase Pass'
- SASA Members:
- Apply here.
- Your accreditation will be emailed to you once the checks have been completed by Scottish Swimming.
- International Coaches:
- Apply here.
- Your accreditation will be emailed to you once the checks have been completed by British Swimming.
- Authorisation must be received directly from the club confirming the individual has been appointed as club chaperone for the specific event. Club authorisation must be emailed by the Club Chair or Secretary (ensuring email is titled 'Chaperone Poolside Accreditation' to: [email protected]
- Membership will then update your record to allow you to purchase the pass via Member Options.