British Para-Swimming International Meet 2017 #BPSIM17
27 Apr 2017 — 30 Apr 2017
The British Para-Swimming International Meet is the highlight of the domestic para-swimming events calendar. The event is one of the largest open competitions for para-swimming and will attract teams from all over the world. As British Swimming enters a new Paralympic cycle, athletes will be taking to the pool again for the title of British Champion. Races will take place over four days with heat sessions taking place in the morning and finals in the evening.
- The British Para-Swimming International Meet is a fantastic
event to engage both the swimming community and sports enthusiast.
- Tickets will be available in Winter 2016/17.
- Please check back here to view the Schedule of Events
- Entries will open inline in early 2017.
- Training will be available in the competition pool on 25th and 26th April 2017.
- Athletes, when requested to do so please keep your biogs page up-to-date to ensure that your entry is into the Championships is complete.
Coaches Passes for all 2017 British Swimming events will be available to purchase from the British Swimming website in the near future.
Tickets coming soon.
Ticket information for this event is not available yet, check back soon for more information.