#BPSIM17 - Start sheets and live results #BPSIM17
27 Apr 2017 — 30 Apr 2017
The British Para-Swimming International Meet is the highlight of the domestic para-swimming events calendar. The event is one of the largest open competitions for para-swimming and will attract teams from all over the world. As British Swimming enters a new Paralympic cycle, athletes will be taking to the pool again for the title of British Champion. Races will take place over four days with heat sessions taking place in the morning and finals in the evening.
- BPSIM17 - Female Consideration Standards
- BPSIM17 - Male Consideration Standards
- Skins Conditions (Classes S5-S13)
- British Para-Swimming International Meet 2017 - Meet Conditions
- Skins Conditions (S14 Classification)
- British Para-Swimming International Meet 2017 - Schedule
- BPSIM17 Entry Pack. V1docx.pdf
Tickets currently unavailable
Ticket information for this event is not available yet, check back soon for more information.