Ten British divers will be heading to Bolzano in Italy to contest the third leg of the FINA Diving Grand Prix.
The British team have already
picked up 10 medals across the first two legs of the series in Rostock, Germany
and Calgary, Canada, and are hoping to continue their run on the podium.
The full squad is:
- Jack Haslam 3m & 3m Synchro
- Ross Haslam 3m & 3m Synchro
- Lucas Thomson 10m & Mixed 10m Synchro
- James Heatly 3m & 3m Synchro
- Freddie Woodward 3m & 3m Synchro
- Matty Lee 10m & 10m Synchro
- Kyle Kothari 10m & 10m Synchro
- Ruby Bower 10m
- Alicia Blagg 3m
- Gemma McArthur 10m & Mixed 10m Synchro
The event will run from July 6 to 8.
The Grand Prix then heads to Madrid from the 13 to 14 of July before taking a break until the Autumn for the final three legs.