A 10-strong team of British divers will be heading off to Rostock in Germany in their first international competition of 2018.
The FINA Diving Grand Prix in Rostock, taking place from the 23-25 February, will see a team of young diving stars competing, many of who will be gaining experience ahead of the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in April.
Kim White, Team Leader, said: “We saw some really high quality diving at the British Diving Championships last month and hope our squad can replicate this on the World stage.
“Five of our newly crowned British Champions are in the team travelling to Rostock and I’m confident they can take that momentum into this competition.
“We know there will be a very high level of competition with China, USA, Australia and Canada sending some of the world’s best divers.”
The team includes:
1. Jack Haslam – 3m & 3m Synchro
2. Ross Haslam – 3m & 3m Synchro
3. Matty Lee – 10m, 10m Synchro & Mixed 10m Synchro
4. Kyle Kothari – 10m Synchro & Mixed 3m Synchro
5. Matthew Dixon – 10m Individual
6. Lois Toulson – 10m, 10m Synchro & Mixed 10m Synchro
7. Robyn Birch – 10m Synchro
8. Georgina Davenport – 10m Individual (Sheffield and first ever selection)
9. Millie Haffety – 3m & 3m Synchro
10. Scarlett Mew Jensen – 3m, 3m Synchro & Mixed 3m Synchro
The Rostock leg of the FINA Grand Prix will take place from 23-25 February.