Join us for another #FuelMyFriday as Paralympic champion Jordan Catchpole serves up his favourite sweet chilli chicken stir fry! Will you be giving it a go?
Following some impressive performance at the Citi Para Swimming World Series in March, and a call-up to represent Great Britain on the world-stage in Manchester later this year, two-time Worlds medallist Jordan showed us one of his favourite meals that will be key to fuelling his training for August's World Championships...
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 200g egg noodles
- Juice of 1 lime
- Spring onion, to garnish
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Cut your chicken breasts into thin slices and season with salt, pepper and your favourite seasonings
- Slice the red pepper into thin, equal strips and set aside, use a peeler to get super-thin strips of carrot
- Finely slice your garlic cloves and set aside
- Add the chicken to an oiled wok over a medium heat, fry for a few minutes until coloured. Add in your veg and garlic and continue to cook through
- Once chicken is cooked through, add in your egg noodles and heat these through as per packet instructions
- For the final 1-2 minutes, stir through the sweet chilli sauce to combine
- Serve immediately, and garnish with a squeeze of lime juice and roughly sliced spring onion
- Enjoy fuelling your training like a Paralympic champion!