British Swimming Championships 2017 #BSC17
18 Apr 2017 — 23 Apr 2017
The British Swimming Championships 2017 is the highlight of the national events calendar. As British Swimming enters a new Olympic cycle, athletes who shone at Rio 2016 will be taking to the pool again for the title of British Champion, as well as there being a new focus on the next group of athletes to rise to the challenge and take the top performances.
The epitome of high performance swimming, the British Championships creates a platform for outstanding results including personal bests and new records. Over 500 competitors will be travelling from all corners of the UK to swim to win this prestigious event. Races will take place over six days with heat sessions taking place in the morning and finals in the evening.
- The British Swimming Championships is a fantastic event to engage both the swimming community and sports enthusiast
- The competition schedule is available here
- Entries are open and the closing date is Wednesday 29th March 2017 - Qualifying times are available here.
- Training will be available in the competition pool on 16th and 17th April 2017 from 09:00 - 20:00.
- Please keep your biogs page up to date to ensure that your entry into the Championships is complete.
Coaches Passes for the 2017 British Swimming Championships are available to purchase now, please click here.
Get your tickets
Secure your seats for the biggest event on the domestic swimming calendar in 2017.Buy now