Find out more about international permits, who needs them and how to go about applying for them...
Members, groups of members or affiliated clubs wishing to compete, officiate, coach or train in countries outside Great Britain must apply for permission to do so by completing an International Permit and Clearance Form.
- International Team Permit - download here (ENG & WAL)
- International Individual Permit for competing overseas - download here (ENG & WAL)
- International Individual Permit for residents overseas - download here (ENG & WAL)
- International Individual/Team Permit - download here (SCO only)
- Individual Clearance Form for competing abroad - download here (SCO only)
Please remember to apply for an International Permit at least 28 days before leaving the country.
Key members of staff should have attended a Team Manager Training course before taking any club members away and all team staff are required to have valid DBS disclosure.
If you require further assistance when applying for permits please contact the relevant home nation membership services team:
- England and Wales - 01509 640120
- Scotland - 01786 466520