Find details of how to tune into live coverage of the FINA World Short Course Championships, along with schedules, results and reports from concluded sessions.
From the 15-21 December Abu Dhabi hosted Marathon Swimming, Diving and High Diving competitions and exhibitions around the centrepiece of the FINA World Short Course Championships at the Etihad Arena in the United Arab Emirates' Yas Bay.
Join the British Swimming-led livestream for every semi-final & final from the FINA World Short Course Championships in Abu Dhabi; Thursday-Tuesday, 2pm on All Aquatics.
Tuesday 21st December
Watch live on All Aquatics with heats at 5.30am and Semi-Finals & Finals from 2pm
- Women's 200m Breaststroke - Molly Renshaw
The detailed listing above will be constantly updated to provide a 48-hour view of 'What's on?', with links to full schedules further down this page.
Check here to catch any missed reports on aquatics action at the FINA World Short Course Championships
- Rapid Renshaw rounds out World Short Course with bronze (21/12/21)
- Renshaw races to new British record again (20/12/21)
- High diver Heslop strikes gold for World Champs qualification (20/12/21)
- Proud sprints to glorious World Short Course gold (19/12/21)
- Proud powers into 50m Freestyle final (18/12/21)
- Scott so close on World Short Course day two (17/12/21)
- British quartet set Short Course Relay record (16/12/2021)
- Pardoe encouraged by marathon performances in Abu Dhabi (16/12/2021)
- Renshaw raring for racing end to 2021 (15/12/2021)
- British Swimming to collaborate on World Short Course streaming option (14/12/2021)
- Hibbott ready for marathon swimming return in Abu Dhabi (13/12/2021)
- Four Olympic champions lead World Short Course team (03/11/2021)