Find details of how to tune into coverage of the Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships, along with results and reports from concluded sessions.
From the 12th-18th June there was a packed schedule of British action taking place at the Penteada Swimming Pool Complex!
Catch up and highlights
- Watch back live streamed sessions from across all seven days via the World Para Swimming Facebook page or the Paralympics YouTube channel
- Channel 4 are broadcasting a one-hour highlights programme on Sunday 26 June at 8.30am.
Details of the competition schedule, start lists and results can be found via the links below:
- Competition Schedule, start lists and results | 12th-18th June | Heats: 9am | Finals: 5pm
Check here to catch any missed reports on aquatics action at the Madeira 2022 World Para Swimming Championships.
- Kearney world record caps Madeira curtain call (18/06/2022)
- Morning heats lay script for final Madeira hurrah (18/06/2022)
- Brits shine bright on penultimate night (17/06/2022)
- Summers-Newton and Perry set records in heats (17/06/2022)
- Harvey, Shaw and Firth lead the way on day five (16/06/2022)
- Hollis happy after heats swim (16/06/2022)
- Relay comeback caps memorable night for GB (15/06/2022)
- British trio secure finals passage (15/06/2022)
- Summers-Newton on song in medley win (14/06/2022)
- Brits continue World Championships charge with solid heats swims (14/06/2022)
- Firth and Clegg win second World titles on day two (13/06/2022)
- Maskill makes an impression on debut world champs swim (13/06/2022)
- World records fall on five-star opening night for Britain (12/06/2022)
- Bright start for Brits on first morning in Madeira (12/06/2022)